Thursday, February 05, 2009

New happenings...

Not much to update, I was just sitting here thinking of a creative or insightful post but not much has come forth.  So just a few fun things...
I am officially out of my first trimester and off of the progestrone!  Wahoo!  I am actually starting to show a little and sadly, was unable to sit comfortably in my favorite jeans this morning.  So I happily put on a pair of comfy, full panel jeans without apologies and went on my merry way!  I am comforting myself by telling myself it is the second child syndrome (which didn't pass over well when I saw 2 sweet friends at church way ahead of me and with other children but with still perfectly flat tummies, oh well...).   And, I felt the baby flutter today.  This is the feeling I so grieved after each miscarriage.  I know many women do not like the sensation but I ADORE feeling my child move within me.  It is so comforting and beautiful to me.  We should get to find out the sex in a few weeks which will make for a super fun birthday present.  
And, I am facilitating another women's Bible study through our church and I am just beside myself with giddiness over the women He has placed in this study.  I came home unable to stop blabbing to Bobby about how excited I was.  We are doing a book called Youniquely Woman, calling to light issues of keeping your home, motherhood and marriage.  Such timely subjects for me.  And I am confident I will learn so much from the women in the study.  Such a sweet reminder of God's love for me!
Finally, I have some super fun surprises up my sleeve for my precious husband's 30th birthday so stay tuned for updates!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wish I could be in your study! Sounds great!