Hi dear ones. I wanted to write one last post before we leave. We are heading out (AK and I) for 12 days and Bobby will join us for most of it. So just to let you know, it will be quiet on our blog fronts and my email.I have wanted to write this post for a while. One of my favorite things to ask other parents is the question, "what do you pray for your children?" I have been humbled, encouraged and inspired by the answers I have received. I almost always begin including their answers in my prayers for Abby Kate. So here is the question, what do you consistently pray for your children?
Here are my daily prayers for Abby Kate and our future children...
*that she will recognize Jesus as her Savior at a young age
* that she will be filled with the Spirit and bear fruit
* that she will be a woman of Christ-like character, a woman of compassion, a woman of contentment and a woman of conviction
* that she will have influence in the lives of others
* that she will be surrounded by people who can encourage and inspire her and point her to Christ
* that she will live a life about knowing Him and making Him known
* that she will have a supernatural hunger for the Word and that she will hide it in her heart
* that she will be emotionally and physically pure until she marries and the same for her husband
* that she will seek first His Kingdom and righteousness and that everything else will be added to her
I cannot wait to hear yours and have new, insightful things to add to mine! Love you each...